Open use of the facility
Instructor – Franks – São Paulo, Brazil
Boxing evolved from 16th- and 18th-century prize-fights, largely in Great Britain, to the forerunner of modern boxing in the mid-19th century, again initially in Great Britain and later in the United States.
Boxing is one of the highest calorie burning workouts on the market today. Focusing on “good form” allows us to not only maximize the results of each work out but it also gives every member a deeper understanding of boxing techniques.
Boxing is a sport that works the whole body, you will learn to be fast and precise on your punches but be light an nimble on your feet.
If you want a career in boxing or just learn from the best then you have come to the right place.
- Jiu-JitsuTuesday, 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm4:30pm-5:30pm
- Jiu-JitsuTuesday, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm5:30pm-6:30pm
- MMATuesday, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm6pm-7pm
- Jiu-JitsuTuesday, 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm6:30pm-7:30pm
- MMATuesday, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm7:00pm-8:00pm
- Jiu-JitsuTuesday, 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm7:30pm-9:00pm
- BoxingTuesday, 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm8:00pm-9:00pm
- MMAWednesday, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm10:30am-12pm
- Jiu-JitsuWednesday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm11am-12pm
- Jiu-JitsuWednesday, 4:30 pm - 5:50 pm4:30pm-5:30pm
- MMAWednesday, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm5pm-6pm
- BoxingWednesday, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm6pm-7pm
- Jiu-JitsuWednesday, 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm6:30pm-7:30pm
- MMAWednesday, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm7pm-8pm
- MMAWednesday, 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm8pm-9pm